Избранное сообщение

понедельник, 7 ноября 2011 г.

Streaker steals the show at MTV awards



13:00 AEST Mon Nov 7 2011
 
By ninemsn staff
For once it wasn't Lady Gaga pulling stunts at the MTV music awards.
An Irish streaker stole the show at the Belfast ceremony this morning (AEDT), running onto the stage naked as Heroes actor Hayden Panettiere read out the nominations for Best Song.
Despite the prank seeming highly rehearsed, the audience was in hysterics.
"Oh my God. Umm… hello there," Panettiere said.
"Dude, what are you doing?"
Covering his nether regions, the man replied: "I don’t know, I thought I'd do a little streak you know."
After admitting he was a huge fan of Heroes, Panettiere asked him out for a drink.
"You should come grab a pint with us after," she said.
"I would love that," he replied.
"I don’t have my phone on me though."
People on Twitter, who immediately branded the whole thing a stunt, have named the streaker as little-known Northern Irish actor David Monaghan.
A publicity company called Cathy Martin PR posted on a request on Facebook yesterday for an actor who was willing to "strip/streak… not quite fully I don’t think".
The award for Best Song ended up going to Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way'. She made no mention of the streaker when she accepted her trophy.http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/8370901/streaker-steals-the-show-at-european-mtv-awards
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode